Calling all writing enthusiasts:
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING GUEST POSTS AND CONTRIBUTORS FOR SOCIALINFECTION.ORG
If you are a serious and passionate writer, please read the following guidelines:
- Guest posts must be related to all content currently on the website.
- All article submissions must be original content and free of plagiarism.
- Each article must be minimum 500 words of content. Articles with 1500+ words will be considered first for publishing.
- All guest posts must be free of grammatical errors, well written, and intelligible.
- All posts are required to be written in native English.
- Editorial links must be relevant to the content and add value to the reader’s intention.
- No spam, no links to promotional products, and only family-friendly content allowed.
- All content submitted becomes the property of social infection.org to be edited or deleted at any time, with or without notice.
- Links included in article submissions should be considered suggestions to the editor, who may or may not keep them in the final, published post.
- Please do not submit images with your article. We’ll choose the photos from our database.
- You may propose a title for your article, but consider it a working title that may be edited by SocialInfection.org in part or full.
WE WELCOME ALL TALENTED AND CREATIVE WRITERS.
We review all guest posts before publishing. We’ll be happy to reward your effort by allowing you up to two editorial links in the body of the article.
Guest posting is a form of advertizing. We offer sponsored post opportunities as a marketing campaign that will be promoted to 40K social media followers – including a paid boost on Facebook.
We review each article submission carefully and will not link to spammy sites or engage in SEO practices that are against Google’s terms of service.
Each article will require a small fee to cover administrative costs.
SocialInfection.org seeks contributors who will share their work published here on their own social media accounts and websites. If you do not intend to do this, you may not be invited to submit again.
Before you submit your article for the first time, we encourage you to pitch your idea for approval.
Thank you for reading the SocialInfection.Org writing guidelines. If you are interested in submitting an article, contact us at email@example.com.